Friday 11 November 2011

Recently,I hide myself in a room
Activies done in d room, sleep, study, eat, sleep
I hav been pass this dull life more than 2 weeks! 
fml, what an unhealthy lifestyle!
worst than a couch potato!




Sometime i went church to get some fresh air,
unfortunately,the air here id really suck!
I just cant calm down, relax and think positive!

Somethings worst happened!
I hope this is just i misunderstand her,
I hope she will not abundance me as she took promise to me before!
In my deep heart, actually it was broken by you,
the moments u said we need to walk out to d road if we wan to tumpang!

I feel that me and you are far far apart
maybe you din even care abt me,
but i did care abt you!
what you did really disappointed me so much!

Today, a friend ask me,
if human born without feeling, it that good for everyone?

The ANSWER is NO!

I din regret to treat you good, and i was sincere to treat you as my best friend! So, what you gonna do in d future bring benefit to you and you have to abundance me, i have nothings to say! I dun even wan to show my sadness in front of you, i just hope we can maintenance our friendship like last time

No comments:

Post a Comment